Celebrating decades of Lockmaster, Yale is proud to introduce Lockmaster 21, the latest innovative addition to Britain's best-selling range of multipoint door locking systems.
- Lockmaster's signature hook and pin unit has been carefully positioned within 100mm of the pre-compression rollers
- Strengthened centre case offering enhanced security for added peace of mind
- Pre-compression rollers
- Sprung and unsprung centre cases to suit front and back door applications; now with centre anti-separation hook as standard
- Easy to use push-in latch snib feature to prevent accidental lock-outs
- Available in 35mm backset option
- Suitable for PVCu, aluminium, composite and timber doors
- Yale branded
- Manufactured from 430 stainless steel
- 16mm faceplate
- Range includes square and radius ends options
- Aluminium and plastic 44mm trim sets available for use on composite doors
- Secured by Design approved
- PAS 24:2016 security tested
- BS EN 1670:2007 Grade 4 (240hrs. NSST)
- Tested to a minimum of 100,000 cycles
- 10 Year Mechanical Guarantee
- Made in Britain
- Lifetime Security Guarantee when used in conjunction with other Yale hardware*
- Lockcase:Galvanised mild steel
- Faceplate:430 stainless steel
- Keeps:Mild steel, BZP and clear trivalent
- 1x piece lock
- 1x Keep (left hand or right hand). Please specify when ordering.
Yale recommends that all moving components are lubricated using a non-acidic mineral oil at least twice a year and surface cleaned with a damp cloth. The product may need to be adjusted to ensure satisfactory operation.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.